Sunday, July 17, 2011

England Anticipation

 England is constantly in my thoughts lately.  Its only about a month away, and I can't wait to pack and I have things in my room that I never put away because they're for England.  Everyday I go to my 2 jobs I have to remind myself, "This is for England, I can do it!".

So as I sit in this hotel, watching tv with my dad and brother writing this blog, I'm thinking of England and the quarter to come.  I'm excited and scared and confused, motivated, nervous, and so many things that I can't even form words for.  I don't really know what the future is going to hold for me yet, but I'm okay with that because I'm trusting in Her plans, well trying to as much as possible at least.  I have so may ideas as to what could happen, and they all excite me.  No matter what I know I will be taken care of.

Now that I've finally blogged since what feels like forever, it's time to read another chapter in my book and go to bed.

<3 always,
     Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment